|Fire Insurance policy provides compensation to the insured person or firm in the event of damage to the property insured (i.e. buildings, stock, machinery and other contents) caused by fire, lightning.
The insurance policy broadly covers losses due to:
- Explosion (due to domestic boiler only)
- Riot and Strike
- Malicious Damage
- Atmospheric Disturbance (Flood, inundation, etc)
- Earthquake, Fire and Shock
- Aircraft Damage
- Impact Damage
- Burglary and Housebreaking
- Electrical Clause "B"
- Removal of Debris
- Loss of Rent
Other Property Products Available
- Theft / Burglary House Breaking
- Willful Act
- Gross negligence
- Loss to bullion, documents, currency etc
- Loss of earnings/ Business Interruption
- Losses arising out of War and War like situations
- Terrorism, Civil Commotion, Popular / Military Rising,
- Nuclear Fission/ Biological etc
- Spontaneous Combustion
- Loss or damage to the property insured by order of
Premium Payment Procedure
- Property All Risks
- Comprehensive Machinery Insurance
- Consequential Loss due to Fire / Business Interruption
- Hotel Owner’s All Risk Insurance
- Home Insurance
- Shop Owner’s Comprehensive Insurance
Premium payments may be made by cheque or pay order in favor of Adamjee Insurance Company Limited.
Claim Reporting Process
* Valid Insurance Policy is the prerequisite in order to entertain the claim.
- To report a claim contact Claims Department Head Office - Adamjee Insurance Company Limited via email / Fax / Letter or over the telephone as soon as possible.
- Also, the Insured should report the event to the local law enforcement authorities as soon as possible.
|[ TOP ]