|This cover operates 24 hours and on worldwide basis. It provides for payment of specified capital benefits following accidental death, bodily injury, permanent total disablement, permanent partial disablement, temporary total and temporary partial disablement caused by an accident.
This cover operates 24 hours and on worldwide basis. It provides for payment of specified capital benefits following accidental death, bodily injury, permanent total disablement, permanent partial disablement, temporary total and temporary partial disablement caused by an accident.
In addition the cover also provides reimbursement of emergency transportation to the nearest Hospital and also expenses incurred for preparation and transportation of the mortal remains of the insured person from the place of death to home and can also be extended to cover medical expenses.
This insurance provides benefits in respect of:
- Permanent Disablement
- Permanent total loss of both eyes or two limbs
- Permanent total loss of one eye and/or one limb
- Permanent total loss of one eye or one limb
- Permanent total loss of one finger or thumb or toe
- Temporary total Disablement
- (a) Temporary total disablement
Rs.5/- per Rs.1,000 Sum Insured per week (Maximum up to 52 weeks)
- (b) Temporary partial disablement
Rs.1.25/- per Rs.1,000 Sum Insured per week
- Emergency Medical Transportation (Maximum 5% of the Sum Insured)
- Repatriation or local burial expenses (Maximum 5% of the Sum Insured)
- Medical Expenses Cover (Optional: may be granted by charging
Minimum Age Limit - 18 Years
Maximum Age Limit - 60 Years
The relaxation in age is at underwriter discretion.
Other Products Available
- Non accident related death or bodily injury
- Intentional self-injury, suicide or attempted suicide whether felonious or not
- War, invasion, act of foreign enemy, hostilities, civil war, rebellion, revolution, insurrection, strike, riot, civil commotion, military or usurped power
- Certain sporting and leisure activities such as motorcycling, mountaineering, riding or driving in any kind of race speed
- Insured engaging in flying or air travel of any kind (other than as a passenger in any fully licensed passenger carrying aircraft and / or helicopter but not as a member of the crew) or engaging in Hazardous sports like polo, steeple chasing, professional football, mountaineering, winter sports, riding or driving in any kind of race and occupational use of power driven woodworking machinery
- Insured being under the influence of / affected by intoxication liquor, drugs, AIDS or insanity, child birth or pregnancy, abortion or miscarriage
- Death or bodily injury resulting from acts of terrorism
Other products available for compensation to employees and individual against injuries resulting from work related incidences or on leisure trips.
Premium Payment Procedure
- Personal Accident Insurance for the crew and passengers of
- Group Personal Accident for employees of firms/organizations
- Travel Insurance (Faaslay Asaan)
Premium payments may be made by cheque or pay order in favor of Adamjee Insurance Company Limited.
Claim Reporting Process
* Valid Insurance Policy is the prerequisite in order to entertain the
- To report a claim contact Claims Department Head Office - Adamjee Insurance Company Limited via email/Fax/Letter or over the telephone as soon as possible.
- Also, the Insured should report the event to the local law enforcement authorities as soon as possible.
|[ TOP ]