|Fire Insurance policy provides compensation to the insured person or firm in the event of damage to the property insured (i.e. buildings, stock, machinery and other contents) caused by fire, lightning.
The insurance policy broadly covers losses due to:
- Explosion (due to domestic boiler only)
- Riot and Strike
- Malicious Damage
- Atmospheric Disturbance (Flood, inundation, etc)
- Earthquake, Fire and Shock
- Aircraft Damage
- Impact Damage
- Burglary and Housebreaking
- Electrical Clause "A"
- Removal of Debris
- Loss of Rent
Other Property Products Available
- Losses arising out of War and War like situations
- Nuclear Fission/ Biological etc
- Willful act
- Gross negligence
- Loss of earnings/ Business Interruption
- Loss to bullion, documents, currency etc
Premium Payment Procedure
- Property All Risks
- Comprehensive Machinery Insurance
- Consequential Loss due to Fire / Business Interruption
- Hotel Owner’s All Risk Insurance
- Home Insurance
- Shop Owner’s Comprehensive Insurance
Premium payment can be made through cash, cheque, pay order, demand draft, telex transfer to the Adamjee Insurance office.
* Valid Insurance Policy is the prerequisite in order to entertain the claim.
- To report a claim contact Property/Casualty Division, Non-Marine Department – Adamjee Insurance Company Limited via email/Fax/Letter or over the telephone as soon as possible.
- Also, the Insured should report the event to the local law enforcement authorities as soon as possible.
|[ TOP ]