|Motor insurance policy is mandatory under the Motor Vehicle Act. Owning Adamjee Insurance Company Limited Motor Insurance ensures that the car owner is protected from financial losses, caused by damage or theft to the vehicle and third party liability.
Adamjee comprehensive motor insurance policy gives you the maximum coverage against theft, accidental damage and third party liability with greater benefits, innovative features and hassle free post and pre insurance processing. The major scope of the cover includes:
Loss or Damage Due To:
Third Party Liability
- Accidental means, Fire external explosion, Self - ignition
- Lightning, Flood
- Theft & Burglary
- Malicious Act
- Whilst in transit (Road & Rail)
- Terrorism, Riots & Strikes (Optional)
- Property Damage
- Bodily Injury
Premium Payment Procedure
- Losses incurred outside geographical area of UAE
- Consequential loss depreciation wear and tear
- Mechanical or electrical breakdown failures or breakage
- Damage to Tyres and Battery unless the Motor Car is damaged at the same time where the liability of the company is limited to 50% of the cost of the replacement
Premium payment can be made through cash, cheque, pay order, demand draft, telex transfer to the Adamjee Insurance office.
- To report a claim contact Motor Insurance Department - Adamjee Insurance Company Limited via email / fax / letter or
over the telephone as soon as possible.
- Also, the insured shall report the event to local law enforcement authorities as soon as possible.
|[ TOP ]